CAP SANTE HIGH SCHOOL
Cap Sante High School serves students in grades 9-12 who may find success via a more individualized educational setting. Options include onsite and offsite self-paced learning utilizing hardcopy and online curriculum. Attendance is individualized and determined by course load and the estimated time needed to make adequate academic monthly progress. Students must make adequate academic monthly progress in order to remain enrolled at Cap Sante High School. Students are required to satisfy all district and state graduation requirements.
ONSITE LEARNING (Site-Based)
Students attend Cap Sante High School 4-5 days per week, 3-5 hours per day, as determined by individual Student Learning Plans (SLP). Students work independently on courses outlined in their SLPs. Credit is awarded upon course completion.
OFFSITE LEARNING (Remote/Distance)
Students primarily work offsite on hardcopy and/or online coursework. Students are required to weekly contact their instructor to turn in coursework for assessment and/or seek instructor assistance. Contact may be made in person, electronic (email, skype), or via phone.
2016-17 School Year:
1. Offering onsite and offsite learning
- Purpose: To offer more educational options to current students; to reengage students who have dropped out; to assist students toward diploma completion; preparing students to be career and/or college ready.
- 2 certificated teachers and shared support resources with AHS
3. Hours of operation
4. Providing Advisory (High School & Beyond Planning) for CSHS students
- Providing Leadership opportunities and instruction for CSHS students